Tinder app is an extremely popular dating service. What makes this application so successful? The answer is simple. Tinder app is widely known because it runs from Facebook. It is kind of a complement to the worldly used social network. Being a member of this matching app, you are able to hide it from your Facebook friends. Only those, who use Tinder app themselves, have a possibility to see other participants. Your social status is not displayed for other people, operating the service, so, it doesn’t matter, whether you are married or single, you are to communicate as well. Some reviews shows that singles dislike this service, because of numerous scammers and the lack of the opportunity to find serious relationships here. But, on the other hand, Tinder app grows from day to day, more and more accounts of Facebook become involved into the activities of the matching application.
Tinder app is very popular among American, Canadian and British users. There a millions of active accounts. Every day more and more people sign in.
1. You practically needn’t to create a standalone account. When you log in first time, you are to fill the brief personal information card, telling the other singles what kind of person you are and describing your hobbies and preferences in relations. Tinder app copies photos from your Facebook and Instagram albums. You may choose the best ones and delete the others. Next, you choose whether you are searching for men or women (or both) and that’s it. You may start to communicate online.
2. Tinder app searches for the appropriate match, taking into consideration your present location. This function allows you to view the nearest people for your home, office and so on. You can even choose the exact distance for the search up to 10 miles away.
3. To find a person you want to meet, just scroll through the photo stream. Here you will see people of the same age and preferences as you are. To know the further information about the person you like, slide his or her photo to the right, to delete the person, slide it to the left.
The membership in Tinder app is free. Now the creators are working on the new version – Tinder plus, which is going to have paid accounts. The paid account will allow returning of the deleted members and will give the possibility to virtually change your location for talking to people from the distant places.
Being among the other dating sites, that don’t include paid accounts, Tinder app is not free from scammers. Mind it and be watchful.
Ease of Use
The network has a simple and convenient interface. The navigation is easy, everything is clear and available. The app is working on mobile devices.
Pros and Cons
• You are not obliged to spend time on creating an account, Tinder synchronizes with Facebook
• Location-based features
• Only online version for mobile devices exist
• Little information about the potential matches
The Bottom Line
Tinder App is very handful and has a lot of people to communicate and date with. It is a great facility for those who fond of location-based dating networks.